DSP Controlled Class D Power Amplifier
The PRx-1000-2 DSP series amplifier is a DSP-controlled class D power amplifier with up to 8 inputs and outputs. It is mainly intended for fixed sound installations and suitable even in surroundings where low operating noise is relevant. Due to its cooling concept with large heatsinks and microprocessor-controlled ultra-low noise fans, the amplifier remains quiet even under full load conditions.
You can download a leaflet here
More downloads on our downloads-page.
- 500W per single ended output channel
- Analog, digital AES and optional Dante inputs
- up to 8 inputs and outputs
- Sharc DSP with 32 bit floating point processing
- high dynamic range (128 dB(A) in / 112 dB(A) out)
- advanced signal processing (IIR / linear phase FIR)
- sophisticated dual-band look-ahead peak and RMS limiters per output
- programmable via USB
- operating software (Win/Mac) provided
- touch panel operation
- Ultra low noise operation (suitable for cinemas)
- Pascal high-power amplifier modules and PSU
- PFC (power factor correction)
System Design and User Operation
The units can be programmed with several system presets by the developer. End users are allowed to adjust room EQs, gains and delays and store user presets without touching the system presets. OEM customers can provide keyfiles to enable GUI features for end users.
The GUI provides an easy-to-use FIR creation tool. Measurements can be imported from various formats and overall latency can be defined.
The touch panel shows level meters, limiter operation and allows switching presets and inputs.
|Max. input voltage||23 dBu|
|Analog input SNR||128 dB(A)|
|Output SNR amp+DSP||112 dB(A)|
|Mains input voltage||85-265 VAC|
|Power per channel||500 / 1000 W (SE/BTL)|
|Analog input||balanced XLR|
|Digital input||AES/EBU (XLR)|
|Optional Dante input||RJ45|
|Operating noise level (1m)||19 dB(A)|
|Dimensions||19” 2RU, 435 mm|
The PRx-1000-2 DSP provides over current, DC, temperature and high frequency protection.